Code of conduct
All participants, supporters & club officials are asked to pay particular notice to the following guidelines set out with regard to behaviour, attitude, encouragement and respect while in attendance at any Rosario mini soccer event.
- Encourage every child to play by the laws of the game.
- Avoid pressurizing players about winning or losing.
- Support and encourage all players, including the opposition.
- Never publicly criticise your child or other players.
- Do not question decisions made by the match officials.
- Show respect and fair play to your opponents.
- Play within the rules of the game.
- Encourage, support and co-operate with your teammates.
- Respect the officials and accept all decisions without question.
- Always listen to your coach.
- Always pursue fair play.
- Accept that striving to win is more important that winning itself.
- Ensure that matches are well structured and focus on developing skill, decision-making and understanding of the game.